Conservation of wildlife and the environment
Large grant criteria
- We will next be making large grants to registered charities dedicated, or primarily dedicated, to the conservation of wildlife and the environment in 2016 and 2017.
- We will accept applications for these two grant years from June 2015.
- Grants will be for £2,000 to £25,000, and in some cases could be up to £50,000.
- We will generally only support charities which are registered with the Charity Commission of England and Wales, or which are exempt or excepted charities (within the meaning of the Charities Act 2011).
- Grants may be made towards revenue, capital or project expenditure.
- Applications for grants should be made between June 2015 and October 2017.
Large grants applications
You can submit your application either by post, by e-mail or online.
Please supply the following information:
- Contact name, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- Organisation’s charitable status and charity registration number
- Brief description of the organisation and its work
- The organisation’s most recent set of accounts
- A project document containing the following:
Description of the project for which the funds are required and the amount sought.
Details of who will manage the projects and the start and completion dates of the project.
A budget for the project, details of funds already raised and other sources approached.
How the project will be monitored and evaluated.
Submitting an application
You can submit an application either by post or e-mail, following the instructions above, or by using our
with supporting documents attached.
E-mail applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to print the Monthly Grants application form.
Postal applications to:
(Applications will only be accepted from June 2015 to October 2017)
The HDH Wills 1965 Charitable Trust
Henley Knapp Barn
Fulwell, Chipping Norton